We, the faithful of St. Titus Parish, in communion with our Holy Father and our Archbishop, proclaim to everyone the Good News that Jesus Christ is the Light of the World who offers eternal salvation to all who follow him.
Baptized into Christ Jesus and confirmed by the Gift of the Holy Spirit, we desire to share this Light by proclaiming the Gospel for forgiveness and reconciliation to every person.
We are united in our Church’s Teachings and in the variety of the gifts, services and ministries that we use to strengthen the Kingdom of God.
And so, we commit ourselves to:
- Worship God in spirit and truth through prayer without ceasing and, especially through the celebration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments and the Liturgy of the Word.
- Create and nourish Christian community both in the domestic church of the family, the gathered church of the parish and the society in which we live and work.
- Proclaim in word and deed the Good News of Jesus Christ to all persons, inviting each brother and sister to join with us in faith and in action.
- Teach the saving message of Christ so that all believers might come to deeper understanding, conversion and personal
witness to Christ, and so, by their lives, attract to Christ those who do not believe.
- Serve all those in need, especially the poor and neglected, by generous acts of charity and by shared efforts with all people of good will who seek after Justice and Peace.
United with Mary, the Mother of God, with St. Titus, our Patron, and with all the Communion of Saints, we pray to God day by day for the success of our portion of the Church’s mission . May the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit bless us and guide us in our pilgrimage through this world to the Kingdom of Heaven.